Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Pink Lady Bakery & Delicatessen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pink Lady Bakery & Delicatessen

    anyone tried it yet? it is in the old Kathys Corner spot. only open from 10-5 M-F but I stopped in yesterday and got a menu. looks like an ok lunch place.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pink Lady Bakery & Delicatessen

    I've heard several people say that it's pretty good. They have a blue plate special every day and some other items, I think, as well as lots of desserts. I've not tried it yet though.
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •